Wednesday 20 June 2012

20120620

Dear H,

I have already submitted the first coursework for the third term. Now only two pieces of coursework and a dissertation have not done. I need to work harder.

Last night I went to my last lecture at Cass. Of course, I took photos with the lecturer and classmates. Later, I uploaded photos on Facebook in IRM 2012 group, and then I found I could not found in my photo file, so I had to upload on my account. It was too much work for me to tag names four times (two photos in each). Next time I would not do this again. I will upload on my FB account only, but open to friends of friends for others to download.

This Friday is the second dissertation meeting. I am still working on it because I have no idea how much I should prepare for the final second meeting. However, I made a decision about which two cat bonds I will do for ART coursework, but ORM coursework is still pending.

I hope I will see you after these have done. See you soon.

Best wishes,

XXX

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Blog Archive