Wednesday 18 April 2012

20120418

Dear H,

It is raining in London. Even though it is a bit chilly outside, I know raining is essential for plants in spring. It really inspires me to concentrate on revision. The latter appears quite hard in this weather.



Do you know I dreamed grandma the day before yesterday? She seemed healthier, putting some weight. There was no much difference in her hairstyle but went black. However, unlike before dreams, I saw her and grandpa, this time she was in a room alone.

I cannot explain the reason I hugged her, crying, when I saw her. I don't know the meaning of my reaction, as well as wedding, people and house. Yet, I always know they love me.

Take care,

XXX

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Blog Archive