Wednesday 11 April 2012

20120411

Dear H,

There were Good Friday and Bank Holiday in this week. However, they were typical bank holiday weather, so I stayed at home doing course work.



Last night I got an email from Chris, the lecturer of risk modelling, giving advice to improve course work. At the beginning I did not want to do it, but I added his suggestion before I went to bed, only because I knew the answer. I suppose too much time has spent on the course work, even though I sometimes, not always, enjoy doing it. It seems to teach someone how to use Excel to run a risk model, using layperson language and purely enjoying the beauty of computing.

This term I finished course work much earlier than I did last term. I don't know why but I quite like it. Hopefully, the luck stays with me when I do revision.

The weather is changeable, so take care.

XXX

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Blog Archive