Tuesday 11 September 2012

Many thanks, indeed.

Time likes a flowing river. Your mood, your status and your position are out of concern.


I was extremely busy last month, dissertation, moving, and others. I had to submit my dissertation before the deadline, no matter what I had to move out Willen House just before 10 days of the deadline, and no matter what advice was given by my supervisor. I had no choice to finish it and to do my best. Fortunately, I have so many helpful friends, new and old, physical and emotional. Without you, I could not complete it.

I will remember all of you until the final day of my life. Perhaps, we would not meet each other anymore, but you are in my heart and we can keep in touch on the Internet. Or life is full of surprises, but we just have not figured out yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

Blog Archive